The Thornhill Baseball Club is currently undertaking the search for a club Project Manager and Administrator to support it’s volunteer leadership teams.
This is a paid, part time, position with flexible work hours. If you, or someone you know, are interested in joining the Thornhill Baseball team, please apply by Feb 17th by submitting a cover letter and resume. Details below.
POSITION: Thornhill Baseball Club Project Manager and Administrator
COMPENSATION: Competitive hourly rate
HOURS EST. Flexible schedule. 6-9 hours a week May – Aug (during baseball season). 3-6 hours a week Sept – April (during the baseball off-season)
1. Special Events
• Support the Development & Coordination of the House League Spring Training Program
• Support the Development & Coordination of the House League Opening/Closing Day Program
• Support the Planning & Execution of the House League Team Photo Program Roll Out
• Support the Development & Coordination of Rep & Select Team Try Out Schedules
2. Club Operations
• Support the Ordering and Team Distribution of House League Uniforms
• Support the Ordering, Distribution and Collection of House League Team Equipment
• Support the Development YSBA/OBA Rep & Select Rosters
• Support the Management & Booking by Rep and Select Teams of Thornhill Baseball’s Fields, Academy and Other Facilities
• Support the Management & Booking of Academy Staff
3. Club Marketing & Communications
• Support the Development and Execution of Marketing Materials and Communications Including Outbound Promotional Emails & Social Media Postings
• Monitor & Respond to Club Emails & Calls by Parents / Players / Etc. (This Duty Is Shared with Other Club Personnel)
4. Executive Support
• Organize/Coordinate Thornhill’s Annual General Meeting – Scheduling, Support the Development of the Pre-Read Report Package and Generate Meeting Notes
• Organize/Coordinate Thornhill Baseball Board Meetings – Scheduling, Coordinate Agenda Development and Generate Meeting Notes
• Support the Organizing/Coordination of House League Council Meetings – Scheduling and Generate Meetings Notes
• Other Duties and Projects as Assigned
• Project management capabilities
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Self-starter & independent worker with good time management skills
• Very organized
• Baseball acumen an asset
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and projects
• Will need to be flexible enough to work some evenings and weekends occasionally.
Application Process: Please submit a Cover letter, outlining why you are a good fit for this role and a Resume to the Thornhill Baseball Club at Rogersjon@hotmail.com by February 17thh, 2023.
If you have any questions please, contact the club via email at Rogersjon@hotmail.com